Tuesday 17 August 2010

C & G

I forgot to add that I am doing the C & G level 3 Design and Craft - Embroidery course with the School of Stitched Textiles. I have just submitted my first module - line and await with baited breath the comments. I decided to do the course after chatting with my Mum and telling her how frustrated I was about sewing other peoples ideas i.e. kits, and wished I could make my own. She suggested I learn how to design for myself, and the rest is history. At first I found the drawing/sketching part really difficult, as it´s been many, many years since I had to do anything like that, but I can see the point of it all now and am really enjoying the second module ... just can´t wait to get on to the stitching part of it. I quite like the idea of industry and cross-stitch!!
I will try to find out how to add pictures to this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment