Wednesday 18 August 2010

Photos of my town and my work

I thought you might like to see a little of my environment. This is a picture of my local town. There are cave houses at the top of the hill that the town council have renovated and made into a tourist attraction. Of course I´ve never been. I find that I will travel miles to see things but never visit the sites on my own doorstep.




The blue bridge is a pedestrian way over the rambla - dry river bed- from the new part of the town to the old where the Friday market is held every week.

As you can see the main high street runs across the rambla and occasionally, just occasionally there is water running in it, and then we have nowhere to park our cars, when going shopping, but generally it´s safe.


And now you know where I´m coming from you might like to see this. It´s my final piece for module 1 line. I am now waiting to see what my tutor thinks of it. I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment